Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I Hate To Hear.



I thought since yesterday's post was so heavy, today's deserved to be mucho lighter. All you moms and dads, this one's for you. (well, they're really all for you... but sometimes it's just fun to say that.)

TEN THINGS NO PARENT LIKES TO HEAR. (yes, things Abi has said)

1. Ooooooooooops.... Oh NOOOOOOOOO. (coming from the other room)

2. I think when I grow up, I'm going to be a dancer. Maybe I'll dance on tables like I do in the living room sometimes when the Backyardigans are on.

3. Mom, today in class, I told everyone that Mary had Baby Jesus out of her privates!

4. I'm just sitting here thinking about tobacco.

5. Mom, have you seen my sandwich that I was eating in the car?

6. Sometimes when I get done peeing and put my pants on, the pee keeps dribbling out!

7. Uh oh. This is bad.

8. How do you spell "Mom, I'm sorry I broke this"?

9. You're not supposed to say old and fat, right?

10. Sometimes I just want you not to hold me anymore. *sigh*

Good times. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I read it out loud to Andrew. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't read it! I can't wait for Trekker to talk!

    ReplyDelete